Arlo now enjoys the ride at Target in a cart, he sits in a high-chair to eat and he gets up on all fours (but only for a second and then he tips over) What a big boy!
Way to go Arlo! You'd better start crawling now if you are going to make it to Chicago by the evening of the 26th to get in line for GG's Italian beef, potato salad AND "little hamburgers"! I can't wait to see you! I am sure Santa will bring some good things for you. After all, apparently you don't cry on shopping excursions, wait patiently for more food in your bowl and you don't complain when your parents forget to put clothes on you. That all counts for something! Santa will most definitely recognize the perfect baby when he sees you. Enjoy the joys of the season and each other!
2 comments:
Way to go Arlo! You'd better start crawling now if you are going to make it to Chicago by the evening of the 26th to get in line for GG's Italian beef, potato salad AND "little hamburgers"!
I can't wait to see you!
I am sure Santa will bring some good things for you. After all, apparently you don't cry on shopping excursions, wait patiently for more food in your bowl and you don't complain when your parents forget to put clothes on you. That all counts for something! Santa will most definitely recognize the perfect baby when he sees you.
Enjoy the joys of the season and each other!
It is good to see Arlo is being branded into Target. I am so proud :)
Post a Comment