Now that's a great COMBO -- Arlo and a bumble bee! I love it! It was a great treat and an honor to spend Halloween with all of you. Arlo is such a special little boy! It's always a treat to spend time with him! Love, Gramma
Thanks for posting these so quickly. I was wondering how it went for all of you! I love Halloween! Arlo looks as tho he does too! Signed, BOOOOOtiful Aunt Denise
so so so cute! i love it, he looks so happy. so did you make this masterpiece? ben's little buddy was the skunk this year!! i was so happy it got use again this year! love ya - thanks for posting!
3 comments:
Now that's a great COMBO -- Arlo and a bumble bee! I love it! It was a great treat and an honor to spend Halloween with all of you. Arlo is such a special little boy! It's always a treat to spend time with him! Love, Gramma
Thanks for posting these so quickly. I was wondering how it went for all of you!
I love Halloween! Arlo looks as tho he does too!
Signed, BOOOOOtiful Aunt Denise
so so so cute! i love it, he looks so happy. so did you make this masterpiece? ben's little buddy was the skunk this year!! i was so happy it got use again this year! love ya - thanks for posting!
Post a Comment