Friday, February 27, 2009

St. Louis Adventure!

While Daddy stayed home and had an awesome Birke ski race (top 200) - Arlo and Mommy went on an airplane to visit our very special friends, Anne, Joe and Ben. We got to go to Ben's 3rd Birthday party! Here are Ben and Arlo with their new matching puppies. As you can see - neither of them are too entertained by their moms trying to get them to smile for the camera, but they do get each other laughing... Arlo loved to watch Ben and to play with his toys. Ben was a great friend to Arlo - he watched out for him and was very good at sharing! We had a great trip and visit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Arlo looks pretty pooped out in this video - but he still certainly gets a kick out of watching Ben and the new puppy! I love to hear his laugh. It certainly warms his grammy's heart every time. Very cute video! I'm so happy you and Arlo had a chance for the trip to St. Louis! Love, Grammy

Anne Willis said...

HA, CUTE!! Had I known you were recording I would've toned down the "ONE, TWO, THREE - HEY!!" Funny - they clearly cared less about what WE were doing and mostly entertained one another! I could watch it all day :)

We're so glad you made the trip and loved every minute of it! Thanks so much for all the effort it took to get here - it meant the world to us!!

I finally posted pics of the boys on Ben's blog...

Love you guys!!

Anne Willis said...

and ben LOVES watching this, too. just had to watch two more times "mommy, watch arlo?"

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Darrell on a great race!
I just love little Arlo!

Aunt Denise