

I told Arlo tonight that if he used the potty, he could try on a pair of his new Thomas the Train under-ware. He went right in the bathroom and used the toilet, we put on the under-ware and he was SOOOO excited! The first thing he said was "picture!" and proudly posed for a couple of shots in his new under-ware! In reality, I think we have a way to go on this challenge!

2 comments:
So many great pictures, I'm not even for sure where to comment! It looks like you had a wonderful visit with the Willis family. That is so good that all of you get along so well and enjoy each other's company. I love the pictures at Wilderness Walk and that looks like a great place. The new undies are a stitch -- they look way tooooo cool to get wet! What a wonderful life - what wonderful memories - what a wonderful family you are! Love, Grammy
I Love sharing your vacations with you. AND the "big boy pants" photos couldn't be any cuter. He looks so darn proud.
And since I'm anonymous here, I'm sure I can tell you that I have saved a pair of a certain young man's Big Boys..."SpideyButt" preserved forever!
Post a Comment