Thanks to Aunt Denise for the great costume! Arlo strutted the pirate's swagger with complete confidence going right up to the houses and saying, "Trick-or-Treat!" and "Thank You..." All he wanted to do was "Open It?!!!"
3 comments:
Jane
said...
Arlo, you looked great in your costume and you sure did know the rules of going trick or treating! We were happy we got to see you in your really cute costume! Love, Grammy and Grandpa
Arlo, Your Grampa Cuckoo told me all about how much fun you had on Halloween. You can put your costume on again but I don't know if you'll get any more candy. I miss playing with you and reading to you. I love you. Aunt Denise
3 comments:
Arlo, you looked great in your costume and you sure did know the rules of going trick or treating! We were happy we got to see you in your really cute costume! Love, Grammy and Grandpa
awww, he looks super cute! loved the new pics on evelyn's blog, too! so glad you guys are doing well :) xo
Arlo, Your Grampa Cuckoo told me all about how much fun you had on Halloween. You can put your costume on again but I don't know if you'll get any more candy.
I miss playing with you and reading to you. I love you.
Aunt Denise
Post a Comment