Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!







Arlo had an excellent birthday celebration. We picked him up early from daycare and surprised him with, "It's your birthday! Right Now! Today! There is a party and presents waiting for you at home! Right Now!"

Complete with a new pool and slip-and-slide Arlo's party included his own first can of root beer, M&M's, tons of great presents, tons of great people (including both Great-Grandmas), and tons of fun!!

Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us and for all the wonderful gifts. I don't think there is a thing that Arlo could have wanted that he did not get... A construction worker outfit, a tractor, a dunp truck, a bike without training wheels, a guitar, a duplox dragon, his own tackle-box and so so so much more!!! It's Good the be THREE!!!

3 comments:

Anne Willis said...

Awww... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Arlo! We were thinking about you all day! Looks like you had an awesome birthday!!

jbuettner said...

Arlo, the big #3. What an awesome party. Kate turns three this weekend, she has been focused for the last month on "Hello Kitty Party, I'm having a Hello Kitty Party..." I think will opt for the surprise party next year.

Jane said...

Arlo, I can't believe you're three. You had such a nice birthday party. It was very special - just like you! I'm glad I was there to celebrate with you.
I hope all your birthdays are as exciting as this one, and I hope this third year of your life is a healthy, happy, busy, exciting one. Love, Grammy