
Today was mom's first day at her new job and Arlo's first day with Sue! It went great for both us! Arlo walked right in and started playing with the toys - when we left (which seemed much harder for me) he was pointing at the toy vaccuum to push around, exactly what his first activity at home in the morning is!

4 comments:
I'm glad you both had a good day! I thought of all of you often and was wondering how it was going for you all. Cute picture of the two of you - you both look happy to see each other again after a long day at work and vacuuming. Take care, love to all, from Gramma Jane.
By the way, cool hat -- and is that a T-shirt I see there in the background? Where's the beef? I mean where's the beef jerky?
Love, gramma
you both look great! can't wait to see you all. it will be so soon. love you
I was thinking lots about you guys, too. OK, so you were a little sad that he just marched off to explore the wonderful world of vacuums, but that's better than being hugely sad to see you go.
Aren't you glad I didn't teach him to hang onto your leg so that you'd have to drag him to the door?
Hm-m-m...
Guess who?
Post a Comment