Thanks for visiting Beautiful Aunt Denise, second-cousin-once-removed (or something like that) Tim, "GG" and Godmother Sarah... it was great to see everyone and we were so glad you got to spend part of your trip at our new house!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It was absolutely my pleasure. I've thought of you all often since we've returned. I'm so happy for you 3. Thanks much for spending extra time with us, for the GREAT food, the run, and sharing thoughts along with those precious raspberries with me. I love you lots and will message more soon. Aunt Denise
1 comment:
It was absolutely my pleasure. I've thought of you all often since we've returned. I'm so happy for you 3.
Thanks much for spending extra time with us, for the GREAT food, the run, and sharing thoughts along with those precious raspberries with me.
I love you lots and will message more soon.
Aunt Denise
Post a Comment