Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ear Infection #2



We had to take Arlo to the ER last weekend. He has a double ear infection this time! He was not feeling good, but even on his sick bed - he still smiled for the camera. He only wanted his blanky, his phone and to cuddle. He was feeling good enough by Sunday to have a Christmas Cookie - again with a smile...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like he is a wonderful patient -- and it looks like you are taking really good care of him. He is definitely learning the value of good parents and good care. When I am there, I will teach him that when you're sick, it's OK to ask for two cookies! Love, Gramma I'm so happy he's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

OK, I need to point out the similarities to cousin Tim..."He only wanted his blankey and his phone..."
I hope he is feeling all better now. Cookies can bring out a smile in me, too. He'll be feeling his best be Christmas!
Aunt Denise