Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter 2008 Hodge Podge

Arlo visits with Santa!



Arlo by the river, only a 1/2 mile from our home - Beautiful Winter Wonderland!



Arlo liked petting this woman's coat... I think there's a story about Uncle Chris doing this "woof woof"



Arlo likes to lay very still and let me balance his toys on him - he thinks he is pretty cool!



Hey Auntie Katy, Do I have anything in my teeth?

4 comments:

Anne Willis said...

Cute! Looks like you guys are having fun! I love Arlo with Santa - he's like 'get me outta here!'

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful winter and wonderful Christmas you are having! You can tell buy looking at each one of these great pictures! Value each day, make those wonderful times, and keep those valuable memories. It's certainly true what is said this time of year, "It's a Wonderful Life!" Love, Gramma

jbuettner said...

He is a snow baby, I love the shot of him out in the snow. I think it is so cute he sits so still while you load him up with toys, Kate wouldn't go for that. She is in the I'm climbing everything stage.

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were just about that age, in your winnie-the-pooh snow suit, and I was pulling you around on your sled! wish I could do the same for Arlo.
I miss all of you. As always, thanks so very much for all of the photos. I especially love the balancing act.
Love you all!
Aunt Denise