Arlo's on his fourth ear infection now in a row - and wasn't feeling so good last week - lucky for him school was canceled for Darrell due to the 30 below zero temperatures... Here is Arlo getting well with Daddy on their fun day together...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sorry Arlo has to fight with those ear infections -- but I'm sure a special day with daddy does make him feel better! Those are pretty big smiles they are sporting! I'm glad they had that fun day together! Love, Gramma
2 comments:
I'm sorry Arlo has to fight with those ear infections -- but I'm sure a special day with daddy does make him feel better! Those are pretty big smiles they are sporting! I'm glad they had that fun day together! Love, Gramma
Poor little guy....ear infections are evil...Noah just had his 3rd one:( Take care!!. I love checking your blog and getting my little Arlo fix...:):)
Post a Comment