





We had a great weekend celebrating Arlo's Birthday!! G.G. and Grammy and Grandpa were all here! We spent the day at the beach - it was a beautiful first day of summer day!
Arlo got SOOOOO many great gifts - thanks everyone! A kitchen, a tool set, sprinkler, puzzle, new shoes, umbrella, wheelbarrow, and chainsaw (definite favorite!), books, and so many more generous gifts. Thank You!!
Arlo had a truck cake! He didn't want us to cut it - he wanted to leave it BIG!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to the 2 year old! What a special celebration for a special little boy! We were so blessed to be there and watch all the festivities for Arlo! I smile every time I think of that weekend. Too many happy thoughts to even completely process as yet - I can't imagine what all is going on in Arlo's mind. He is certainly a special little boy and we love him so very much! Love, Grammy
What a "WONDERFUL" Birthday Arlo had. He is a lucky boy to be loved sooooo much. Sorry we missed his big day. Thanks for posting all the birthday pictures. His cake is perfect I can see why he wanted it to stay big. Love to all Grandma Ethel and Grandpa Monte
Post a Comment