Monday, June 29, 2009

Musky Festival!





Arlo experienced his first carnival! He picked a duck and won his own squirt gun, rode on the train and the merry-go-round, and went in the bouncy house - all by himself!

He Loved the parade too!! - lots of fire trucks and tootsie rolls!

2 comments:

Barb McKay said...

After Jane left that wonderful message on Ben's blog, I just had to send a message, too! (My first ever!) I really enjoy your blog and reading about what you've been doing. Arlo always looks like he's having a great time and you catch his smile every time. He's SO photogenic! I'm so happy that Ben and his parents are going to come visit you in a few weeks! We'll look forward to seeing photos and hearing about their trip. Have fun and know that your friends in St. Louis enjoy keeping up with your adventures!

Jane said...

Absolutely BEST Carnival ever!
Love, Grammy