I love my bath time! Great Song! I can almost hear what he's thinking.....this is great....smile for the camera...I'm soooooooooo tired.... this is sooooooo relaxing... I'll try to play......no, I'm sooooo tired....I'll smile again....so tired..bye bye! The video actually brought tears to my eyes! So cute! Love, Gramma
Jane, I'll admit, I teared up too. Arlo, thanks SO much for sending this along for us. I'm sure I'll watch it over and over again. You need a rubber ducky! -Aunt Denise
3 comments:
I love my bath time! Great Song! I can almost hear what he's thinking.....this is great....smile for the camera...I'm soooooooooo tired.... this is sooooooo relaxing... I'll try to play......no, I'm sooooo tired....I'll smile again....so tired..bye bye! The video actually brought tears to my eyes! So cute! Love, Gramma
Jane, I'll admit, I teared up too. Arlo, thanks SO much for sending this along for us. I'm sure I'll watch it over and over again.
You need a rubber ducky!
-Aunt Denise
This is GREAT! You guys are too funny and cute with that song.
I loved talking with you the other night! Made me so happy! Miss ya..
Post a Comment