Sunday, September 14, 2008

Arlo's new Friends



Our friends the Omen's visited us this weekend for the Short and Fat Mountain Bike Festival. They have 18 month old twins. Arlo had a big weekend with all the action involving his toys. He practiced sharing (hardest toy to share was the vacuum) and he learned how to roll a car around on his hands and knees. He also liked to give his new friends hugs and kisses. It was a busy rainy weekend at the Morse's house. *please notice that Arlo now smiles for the camera, I think Grandpa Knuth helped teach him that

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smile....must run in the family! He sure picked that up quickly! Remember that was from Grandpa -- not me!
Love, Gramma

Anonymous said...

I can foresee that smile on his kindergarten picture. I love kids' smiles on their K-3 pictures. (OK, so I like kids' smiles ANYtime!)
-Aunt Denise

Anonymous said...

I can foresee that smile on his kindergarten picture. I love kids' smiles on their K-3 pictures. (OK, so I like kids' smiles ANYtime!)
-Aunt Denise