Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Minnesota Weekend






Arlo was busy in Minnesota last weekend. He kicked off the day by dialing 9-1-1. Here is the policeman assuring us that this happens all the time... We were letting him play with the phone... what are the chances...

Then we went to see G.G. Yates. We are glad to report she was feeling good. She was happy to see Arlo and Arlo was happy to see her walker again...

And then the apple orchard, Grandpa got some good shots from his camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend we had. Thanks so much for coming in and for giving us the chance to Arlo-sit. It was a pleasure seeing all of you! It was a great day at the Apple Orchard -- and hopefully that will be the only time Arlo has to be photographed involving the police! See you soon! Love, Gramma

Anne Willis said...

These are great photos!! AND too funny that Arlo called 9-1-1, clearly he's advanced... I was looking at that photo before I read your post and was wondering who you knew that was a cop! I don't think he'll ever live that one down :)

Glad to hear your grandma is doing okay! We think about you guys always!!

Noah said...

That is too funny that Arlo called the cops!!
Hope that you guys are doing well...I check your blog often and miss you a ton at Smart Set...Take care!